On aceressays.com, we understand that a client may find it necessary to cancel his/her order. While we allow this, there are implications to this act of cancelling an order depending on the unique circumstances of such cancellation. This page highlights the specific guidelines in relation to cancelling an order at our website.
What is an order cancellation?
This is an act by a client of indicating that he/she does not need the ordered product. It is important to note that this company can make order cancellation under certain conditions as highlighted below:
- When the client violates any of our terms of service. The firm shall cancel the order if it finds evidence that the customer has violated any of our terms of service. This company cannot be held responsible for any losses that the company shall suffer due to such cancellation. Please note that if your order is cancelled on this ground, then you are not entitled to any refund.
- If a firm does not have an expert to tackle the order satisfactorily. On our website, we endeavour to offer products of acceptable quality. If we lack an appropriate expert to tackle your order due to one reason or another, this will result in order cancellation. A client whose order has been cancelled on this ground is entitled to a refund.
- When a writer or editor cannot complete the order due to a valid reason. For instance, if the writer or editor assigned to work on your order falls sick before the order is completed, and there lacks another expert to complete it, this might result in order cancellation.
Cancellation of the ordered product by a client
As a client, you have the right to cancel an order on our website at any time. Should you decide to cancel an order, then the prevailing situations will dictate whether you will get a refund or not.
Please note that you cannot use the ordered product in any way, whether partially or fully, should you make an order cancellation. This condition will apply regardless of whether you will have received a refund or not.
Unique situations when a client may initiate the order cancellation process
- When a client makes an error in terms of volume of work when placing an order. If you realize that you have made a mistake when specifying the volume of work, then you can initiate an order cancellation. In such a situation, then you may request a refund.
- If the client deems the ordered product unnecessary – You can cancel the order when you feel that you no longer need the product you had ordered. However, if the writer or editor has already finished working on your order, then your order cancellation will be rejected.
- Cancelling an order when it is yet to be assigned to a writer or an editor- Should you decide to cancel your order before we have confirmed assigning it to a writer, then you are entitled to a full refund. It is important to note that the client bears the transaction costs for the refund in such a scenario.
- Cancelling an order that has been partly processed – In the event that you decide to cancel an order that we have already confirmed assigning a writer or editor, you cannot receive a full refund. When making such a refund, we always consider the writer or editor’s effort and fair compensation towards the same.
Please note that you cannot cancel an order after completing the process of executing and delivering it to you. In such a scenario, your order cancellation request shall be decline