Reasons why we collect clients’ private data
On this website, we do not collect clients’ data just for the sake of it. On the contrary, we have valid reasons for collecting them. Some of these reasons are highlighted below:
- To make it possible for us to offer our products to clients- It would become impossible to offer our clients various products without collecting clients’ private data such as contact details.
- To verify the identity of clients- Clients’ private information helps us to verify his/her identity. By so doing, we are able to minimize the chances of impersonation and cyber fraud.
- So as to comply with the set laws. Some laws require companies to collect critical information about their clients. As a law-abiding company, we always adhere to such laws.
- To improve the quality of our services- Some of the data that we collect from our clients, such as the page they visit and the amount of time they spend on such pages, help us improve our services.
- To make it possible to launch and sustain targeted marketing campaigns, we can design targeted marketing campaigns by knowing the popular products among our clients.
Collection of private data
There are two major ways through which we collect private data. One of such ways is by requesting the client to provide it with us. Specifically, you may be prompted to enter private data when completing the ordering form. Also, when creating an account with us, you will have to provide us with your personal data, such as names and email.
Please note that you reserve the right to decline to provide us with your personal data. Should you elect not to share your private data with us when prompted to do so, then you may not be able to access some products or parts of the website.
Storing of private data
This company has a responsibility to store clients’ private data securely. Subsequently, we utilize the advanced technology to ensure that such data do not fall into the wrong hands. Additionally, we do not store them any longer than needed or as the applicable law allows us.
Sharing of private data
Aceessays.com does not share clients’ data without their consent. However, there are situations when this company might share such data without the consent of the clients, such as:
- When the law demands that we share such data
- When the data are in their aggregate format. In this format, the data cannot be tracked back to a specific customer
- In the event that the product that you ordered can only be delivered by a subcontractor or third party
The company reserves the right to change the contents of this page without prior notice or warning to the client.